We carry out our four-part mission through widely ranging activities.
- We work one-on-one work with family forest owners in and around the Center-West Ecoregion through our consulting conservation forestry.
- We oversee long-term ecological monitoring of more than 700 acres of wild forest in Lincoln, Vermont.
- We apply our ideals of forest ecosystem conservation in projects on our own lands and the family forests of the landowners with whom we work.
- We facilitate hands-on learning through workshops and Hogback Community College courses.
- We celebrate the forest community through such annual celebrations as Beltane and Winter Solstice.